• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ 1624 - Printing Issue

ScottWlkr

Hey everyone,

I'm a new user here, and so thankful I found this site. Hoping you guys can help me with a printing issue I seem to be having with our Mutoh VJ 1624 printer.

Every time I try to print anything there seems to be a scaling issue. It prints the width fine, but constrains the height to 50% of what it should be. So, let's say I have a snipe that I'm trying to print that's sized 20"h x 28"w, when it prints it comes out at 10"h x 28"w.

I checked the proportions in the production manager, and everything is at 100%, with the box to keep things proportional checked. I've scanned through the settings a thousand times, but can't find the issue. Is there a setting within the printer itself that could be making this happen? If anyone has any ideas, please share!

Thanks,
-Scott

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
This sounds like something coming from the Rip. What version of Flexi are you using? Also has anyone played with the output size compensation in Production Manager?

ScottWlkr

Hey Chris, thanks for the response. We're using Photo Print 10 for our Mutoh. I looked at the settings output size compensation, but everything seems to be fine within it. So, should I try putting the vertical compensation to 200%? Or how should I set it up?