• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ- Stalling

Compilla

I am setting up a vj 1204 on a new PC in conjunction with FlexiSignPro 8.5 , and i am having problems getting the printer to complete a print. i can send the same file 5 times and will get maybe one complete print and 4 prints that will print to various levels of completion and then hang up, what seems to occur every time is the processing light will be blinking during printing, and as long as that light is blinking the print carriage may make several pauses and stops over on the right hand side of the machine then continue printing normaly,,,,,, then it seems i hear a soft chime from the production manager and the blinking processing light goes solid at wich time it will continue to print normally for a few minutes then when the carrage returns to the right of the bay as it did earlier in the print mometarly, it now seems to hang up indefinably...with the printer showing "printing" on the screen but nothing happening. i have given the printer up to 1 hour and a half and that didint help, as well as tring to print off the network with a strait connection threw a crossover cable...still same problems.....

Any advises or ideas you can think of will be greatly appreciated.

Compilla

Thanks Randya,

Not sure what should I use for :

Port # 9100
Send Unit : 1 MB ?

Thanks for your help.

randya

Thanks Randya,

Not sure what should I use for :

Port # 9100
Send Unit : 1 MB ?

Thanks for your help.

Yes, Port#9100

If the image prints out successfully and repeatedly, then your printer is OK, and your network (cards and cables) are ok.