• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vj1204 Maintenance Station

printimage

Have anyone buy the maintenance station from digi print supplies for the vj1204? I have and when i install it, and push the printhead to go on the station it is very hard to. When i turn on the machine it is giving me a error 074 cr2 current . When i pull the head out and turn on the machine it going to the station and then it like bounce out and the error come on. If I put back in the old station it works fine with no error. what could be the cause of this problem?

JDC

I had a similar incident when I replaced the print head. I powered down unplugged the ribon cable from the side and plugged it back in its been working fine since.

TDFcustomSL

This is the secound on i buy and same problem..i install it the same as the old one. do you think i have to bring up the printhead or reseat it?
I honestly don't know. I have installed 2 of them along with several capping stations and never had an issue. Sorry I can't be more help.

floater302

Your error message is because its taking to much effort for the head to move, your station isnt installed correctly, i would look it over and recheck it, and if it is your can puch the station down a little with force but i would do that as last resort, learn how to take the station apart and clean it and it will save alot of money, i clean mine every 3 months by taking it all apart and never had a problem yet.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Have anyone buy the maintenance station from digi print supplies for the vj1204? I have and when i install it, and push the printhead to go on the station it is very hard to. When i turn on the machine it is giving me a error 074 cr2 current . When i pull the head out and turn on the machine it going to the station and then it like bounce out and the error come on. If I put back in the old station it works fine with no error. what could be the cause of this problem?

Digi-print doesn't have a support line? The station is sitting way too high it sounds like. These maintenance stations don't have any special trick to them. You install it and it works. If it doesn't, something wasn't put in right or the part is defective.

printimage

Digi-print doesn't have a support line? The station is sitting way too high it sounds like. These maintenance stations don't have any special trick to them. You install it and it works. If it doesn't, something wasn't put in right or the part is defective.
yes they do and i have been talking to them about it but what they telling me it isn't working. I am here looking to get the original station as i am not getting suction and i am dropping nozzles when i do a clean. i need something to work.