• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ1604 Lining up to the take-up roll.

kstompaint

Anybody have any tips for me on how to get the media to track better onto the take-up? Bad tracking causes lamination woes (especially with 60" media) and adjusting during the print has been a nightmare. How ya doin' it?

kstompaint

Interesting. The installer put it all together. I didn't think there was adjustment in the install. Maybe that's off. I might have to tweak it. hmmm

Idea Design

The take-up I got installed a little differently than the one she installs in the video.

Mine has steel brackets that wrap around the lower part of the front leg of the stand instead of mounting on top of it like she does.

I haven't needed to use the take-up yet, I wish I were more help.

Valentino

yeah the 48" uses clamps. I called mutoh when I got mine because I was like OH CRAP, mine doesn't have holes. but then they said I watched the video for the 64" DOH!