Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VJ1604 Lining up to the take-up roll.

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by kstompaint, Feb 6, 2008.

1. kstompaint

kstompaint Active Member

Anybody have any tips for me on how to get the media to track better onto the take-up? Bad tracking causes lamination woes (especially with 60" media) and adjusting during the print has been a nightmare. How ya doin' it?

Tags:
  2. Idea Design

Idea Design Very Active Member

Jul 12, 2005
  3. kstompaint

kstompaint Active Member

Interesting. The installer put it all together. I didn't think there was adjustment in the install. Maybe that's off. I might have to tweak it. hmmm

4. Idea Design

Idea Design Very Active Member

Jul 12, 2005
    The take-up I got installed a little differently than the one she installs in the video.

Mine has steel brackets that wrap around the lower part of the front leg of the stand instead of mounting on top of it like she does.

I haven't needed to use the take-up yet, I wish I were more help.

5. Valentino

Valentino Active Member

Jan 16, 2007
    yeah the 48" uses clamps. I called mutoh when I got mine because I was like OH CRAP, mine doesn't have holes. but then they said I watched the video for the 64" DOH!