• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ628 anyone already using this machine?

CRD

Title says it all.

Although 24inch it is the max that I need and have room for to replace a RockHopper 38(Falcon Junior).
If I need to print larger I outsource.

Need to know if the windows driver instead of rip is working properly and if the Lc and Lm setup are a benefit.

Paco

Robert M

lc. lm

This printer is a smaller version of the current 1324 and 1624 Valuejets. These printers don't use Lc and Lm and they produce high quality prints. With the current variable drop technology I don't think you would benefit from that ink set.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I'm wondering why you would not want to use the RIP. I have seen this from customers before but I can't think of any reasons why you would't just use the RIP it comes with.

Headhunterx

I use one everyday and Love it!!!

I have had mine for about 6 months now and I love it and I use the driver that came with it and the colors are spot on. You can set it up for lc and lm but the cmyk X 2 works really well and it is very fast and quite. Best Mutoh I have had to date and very easy to setup.

CRD

Thanks for all the answers.

In my country the machine comes without a rip!
I have Flexi 8.0 but that does not list the machine :) so if the windows driver is working fine then no need to buy an extra rip.

I was informed if you use LC Lm you need to place two cleaning cartridges in the empty slots.
These will be purged too so the cleaning fluid is an extra $ drain if there is not real color benefit.
So 2 x CYMK is the ticket.

If you have more info to share let me (us) know.

Thanks, Paco

Robert M

Vj628

I have them in stock if you would like a competitive price quote.

Give us a call 800-328-1306

CRD

Thanks Robert,

I am on the other side of the ocean.
Already busy with a local trade in deal.

Paco