• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help VJ628 Nozzel Issues and Capping Unit Issues

ReginaK

So I have to open up and admit that when this piece of equipment was purchased it came with zero training or information on the upkeep. After battling through all of it prior problems, here we are a year later and the amount of stress this thing causes me is never ending. (sorry for the rant)

Anyways I ran a Nozzle Check on this VJ628 because I printed something and the color was way off. This showed that I had zero yellow or magenta coming out of the head(?). So I ran it through several cleanings and charges and now I get a tad bit of in and some breaks in the cyan and black. So I decided to change the Capping Unit to see if that was part of the issue, found some random post about doing this and had one in stock. Well the whole capping unit thing comes out and now I have hoses and springs and clips that have came off. I was doing good until the spring came all the way off and I have no idea where the one end goes. Can anyone help me with at least some pictures? I think I have the hoses in the right spot. The people we got this from have no desire to help us.

henryp

See attached screenshot

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20200806-085339.png
    ice_screenshot_20200806-085339.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 179

ReginaK

Thank you. I got her back together. I still have a clog, I think. I can't get it to go into a mode to take any cleaner though.