Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VMware Fusion....

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by synergy_jim, Oct 9, 2008.

1. synergy_jim

synergy_jim Very Active Member

If any of you Mac guys out there have not tried this yet....

GET ON IT!!!!

I just bought version 2.0 and its amazing....

Tags:
  2. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista
    I have it.... and I likey....

One thing... and I don't know if it's me, my computer, Corel on it or VMware but my delete button does not work in Corel (but it does delete text). I have to control "x" that drives me a little loco when I am in a hurry. It works on everything else.

3. cgsigns_jamie

cgsigns_jamie Very Active Member

I use it every day. I've got a MacPro with dual monitors. The left side runs Vista with 8 gigs of memory and the right side runs OS X with 8 gigs of memory.

On the windows side I run Flexi 8.5, Corel X4, QuickBooks, and Office 2007 without any issues. On my Mac I run the complete Adobe CS3 suite.

A lot of times I run all those applications at the same time and the computer doesn't even blink.

Version 2.0 is a free upgrade and has a couple new features and bug fixes.

I would highly recommend Fusion. I have Parallel's on my MacBook Pro and Fusion is way, way, way, better

4. synergy_jim

synergy_jim Very Active Member

I am running a similar setup....

unity mode is amazing.....

Macs rule....

5. cgsigns_jamie

cgsigns_jamie Very Active Member

Rick are you using a full size apple keyboard?

My MacPro keyboard has a delete key above the arrow keys. I use that one in corel or flexi.

On my MacBook Pro I hold done the FN key and press delete (above the slash) and it works the same.