• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VMware Fusion....

synergy_jim

If any of you Mac guys out there have not tried this yet....

GET ON IT!!!!

I just bought version 2.0 and its amazing....

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I have it.... and I likey....

One thing... and I don't know if it's me, my computer, Corel on it or VMware but my delete button does not work in Corel (but it does delete text). I have to control "x" that drives me a little loco when I am in a hurry. It works on everything else.

cgsigns_jamie

I use it every day. I've got a MacPro with dual monitors. The left side runs Vista with 8 gigs of memory and the right side runs OS X with 8 gigs of memory.

On the windows side I run Flexi 8.5, Corel X4, QuickBooks, and Office 2007 without any issues. On my Mac I run the complete Adobe CS3 suite.

A lot of times I run all those applications at the same time and the computer doesn't even blink.

Version 2.0 is a free upgrade and has a couple new features and bug fixes.

I would highly recommend Fusion. I have Parallel's on my MacBook Pro and Fusion is way, way, way, better

cgsigns_jamie

I have it.... and I likey....

One thing... and I don't know if it's me, my computer, Corel on it or VMware but my delete button does not work in Corel (but it does delete text). I have to control "x" that drives me a little loco when I am in a hurry. It works on everything else.

Rick are you using a full size apple keyboard?

My MacPro keyboard has a delete key above the arrow keys. I use that one in corel or flexi.

On my MacBook Pro I hold done the FN key and press delete (above the slash) and it works the same.