• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vocalocity Desktop & SignVox

OlsonSigns601

We had a thread about phone service and a few options were mentioned.

I'm finding a new tool offered by my phone provider "vocalocity" to be a true asset to how effectively we conduct customer service at Olson Signs.

I got an e-mail from Vocalocity today about their Vocalocity Desktop app. If you've ever called a huge company and you plug in your account number on the automation system and then when you speak to a customer service rep and they instantly know who you are and have all your records in front of you, this is sorta like that.

Its basically a program you run on your computer that will tell you whats on caller ID and some extra stuff. Its defaulted to show a google map of where they are calling from along with links to linkedIn, Outlook and Google Contacts, but what I found that works best for us is the Web Launch plugin.

When I get a call and its an existing customer in SignVox, it instantly brings up the contact page where I can start typing notes about what my customer and I talked about. From there I can add an order, quote, sales lead or anything else in SignVox.

I had a call before I got the email about the software and the guy was going on about how I did some sign for him last year and he needed another one. I had no idea who he was and he was shocked I didn't remember and seemed annoyed I didn't remember making his sign. After spending a few minutes looking him up I found the sign job and honestly didn't even remember doing it after looking at the design.

However with this software and SignVox, It would have pulled up his contact and from there I could look at transactions he made with us, view the proofs and at least I could have pretended I knew him. Hell if I kept good notes, I could have even asked how is stupid dog was doing.

So I'm not a sales rep for Vocalocity or SignVox, I'm not looking for referrals, I'm just saying I found something that will help me run my business and maybe you can use it too.

2B

we just switched to ring central, wonder if they offer the same service?