• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VP-300 Print Quality Question

Hello. I just bought a VP-300 and can not seem to get the same print quality as I can get with my SP-300V. I use Signlab 8.0 for software. I can use the same vinyl in both and the same image in both, but the SP just seems to print so much better. I have tried all different kinds of settings with the VP, but no matter what I do it always still seems to look grainy. The SP looks photo quality. What am I doing wrong. Thanks in advance.

JCJ

what is the difference in the sp and the vp. is it actually worth the money? and can you print on tshirt with either? thanks

GTSTech_1

VP Prints vs SP Prints are going to look different. VP is laying down 2x the dots vs the SP. With the right VP profile, you will get better results.

PS- To JCJ VP will goutput the SP by 50%, VP has 4 printheads (1 for each color), vs the SP with 2 printheads (2 colors per head). Also Versacamms' are not designed to print DTG (direct to garment).

My $0.02

Joey Alonso
GTS

Bigdawg

Just Me
Worked with both the SP-540 and the VP540 - will assume the results for the 300 would be the same, but definitely better quality on the VP540 with the right profile.

Mike_Koval

what is the difference in the sp and the vp. is it actually worth the money? and can you print on tshirt with either? thanks
You can print on transfer material then contour cut to create a transfer for any fabric of any color.

JCJ

Thanks. I have been doing research on the heat transfers and the vp 540 and am looking for one to buy just trying to get the cash.