• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VP-300 Printing Problem

kbaqua

My VP is printing blue or cyan lines. I am printing from flexi 8.5 and also tried Verasworks v2.7.0. When I try a test all color bands come out good but also some blue lines appear. I clean the heads and replaced the wipers. Please help.

Attachments

• 100_0358.jpg
    100_0358.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_0357.jpg
    100_0357.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 88

InkjetAuction

Nozzle Test?

Still having the issue?

Can you post a nozzle test?

The prints that you post don't look good at all. Looks too intense to be a weird static thing. Suspect a head board or even the head?

Any VP-model should be still be covered under warranty. Get a tech out there pronto.

~E

kbaqua

Tech is comming out tomorrow and Roland tinks it's one of the boards. When you completely power the unit down for a while and restart most of the blue go away but some are still there. The nozzle test showed a little not much. Thanks for the info. This seems to shock them all at Roland.

mbarden

After you get that problem fixed, get rid of the black outline or stroke on that red copy. Not enough contrast between the two.
Mike B
Big River Sign Co