• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vP-540 Colors printing differently after initial run

AdamSok

Was wondering if anyone has come across this issue with their Roland VP-540 or other Roland using Versaworks.

Here is an example of what is happening:

We print one side of a vehicle wrap. The print and the color are great. For whatever reason we need to reprint one of the panels and the color is completely different than the original. Let me give you some background.

-It's the same file that's already been loaded into Versaworks.
-It's the same exact profile - no changes.
-It's the same ink cartridges (none have been changed between the time of the original print and the reprint)
-It's the same temperature and humidity in the room.
-It's the same material.

What are we missing here? It seems that every possible factor is the same, except that it is definitely printing different shades of the intended colors compared to the original.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Attachments

• roland-printing-issue-example.jpg
    roland-printing-issue-example.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 133

guato

Are you shore is the same media, on pic look's different.Did you try to clean media before printing (touching can make greasy spots on it).