• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vp-540 Cyan going nuts

JgS

Any ideas on what is causing the cyan to print like this? I am also getting over-spray all over the print. Even when just trying to print a white box. Thanks.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 106

Markus59

Have you looked at the print head itself to see if it's clear of any debris, hair, fuzz, dust, etc.. What does the nozzle check test print look like?

JgS

Here is the nozel check. Everything is firing but something is going on with the alignment.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 108

Markus59

Thats a new one on me too. If nothing is stuck to the head, I'm not sure what it could be. Keep us posted if you find an answer.

madsign25

It's look from photo a certain nozzle mybe (20 nozzles) that not work good delay firing ink do next:

- check that there is no lose in the head screw tied good and the head setting okay.
- move carriage to maintenance area check any thing stuk on the head clean it, note if there any physical broken use light for clear view .
- make cleaning by solution for head this link member here in forum do a great way for clean head have great result try it. http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...ad-back-to-life!!!-You-have-to-check-this-out!
- If nothing work switch a work head on your printer see if problem move or stay the same mybe your head need to replaced.

any way if you have answer any where hope that you post here ....