• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VP-540 how to find hours count?

backwoodsgirl

I'm selling my printer and a potential buyer wants to know hours count. I know I've seen it before but can't recall where. I printed out the system report from service mode, its got all kinds of things on there but not hours. Anybody know?

backwoodsgirl

Attachments

• IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 624

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Ok yeah there is another report that shows the hours and head fire counts but I can't remember what it's called. Joe House will know.

ProPDF

I'm selling my printer and a potential buyer wants to know hours count. I know I've seen it before but can't recall where. I printed out the system report from service mode, its got all kinds of things on there but not hours. Anybody know?

DOWN RIGHT LEFT UP RIGHT DOWN LEFT THEN HOLD LEFT DOWN RIGHT AND HIT POWER ON FRONT PANEL AT SAME TIME. Hit MENU then hit RIGHT on SERVICE MENU then UP 2 times to HISTORY then RIGHT then scroll up or down for PRINT GROUP. That's how it is on the soljets and should be the same on your VP.

Make sure before you start the power is on to the rear of the printer but the front power is off almost before you start the service mode code.

backwoodsgirl

DOWN RIGHT LEFT UP RIGHT DOWN LEFT THEN HOLD LEFT DOWN RIGHT AND HIT POWER ON FRONT PANEL AT SAME TIME. Hit MENU then hit RIGHT on SERVICE MENU then UP 2 times to HISTORY then RIGHT then scroll up or down for PRINT GROUP. That's how it is on the soljets and should be the same on your VP.

Make sure before you start the power is on to the rear of the printer but the front power is off almost before you start the service mode code.
That’s it!! Thanks!!!

player

I don't believe there's a way to print out the shot counts. I've always used the peck report. You can get the CoPeck tool here: http://support.rolanddga.com/Docs/Documents/departments/Technical Services/Downloads/CoPeckInstaller v7.3.0.zip along with the instructions here: http://support.rolanddga.com/Docs/Documents/departments/Technical Services/Downloads/CoPeck_readme v7.3.0.pdf. I will PM you my contact info so you can send me the Peck Report and I"ll get it back to you in a format you can read.
I have seen it off my SP540V for sure, and I am pretty sure off my VP540i.