• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VP-540 Service Mode ?

DRamm76

Up Up Down Down left right left right B A start (or select start for 2 players)

AGAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA What was that? Nintendo64? I actually remember having a game that required that code!

As for needing the code..What are you looking to accomplish? If you're still under warranty why not just call the dealer. Not knowing your way around the service mode could get you in a world of trouble my friend..

Ernie, you have to be careful with scissors

joeshaul

AGAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA What was that? Nintendo64? I actually remember having a game that required that code!

As for needing the code..What are you looking to accomplish? If you're still under warranty why not just call the dealer. Not knowing your way around the service mode could get you in a world of trouble my friend..

Ernie, you have to be careful with scissors

It was a common Konami cheat code, I remember using it for Contra and Life Force on my NES. I think it became famous like Wolfenstein's "-goobers", so other companies would use/parody it as well.

iqexhibit

does anyone have the order of button pressing to get into service mode for an sp300 firmware version 6.6 I have tried the ones for the earlier versions with no success.Thanks