• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VP-540 w/ max ink users...what's your fav materials?

B Snyder

I just got my VP-540 and I'd like to put together a list of some materials to put into inventory. I'll be using the OEM inks and printing from VersaWorks. I'd like to get an idea of what materials you guys have had the most success printing on and what materials you'd never order again.

I'm looking to stock the following...
- 13oz matte and gloss banner material
- Calendered with permanent adhesive (matte? glossy? both?)
- Cast, glossy with permanent adhesive - not for wraps
- Cast, glossy with permanent adhesive - for wraps

Seems like every brand's cast vinyl has some sort of ControlTac type of adhesive system. Does anyone make an eco-sol printable cast vinyl that is just like "regular" cast vinyl (i.e. 3M 7125, Oracal 751)?

Thanks!

Columbia Signs

Most of my suppliers carry everything in stock so I do not have to inventory lots of material. Just pick up the phone and they have it to me the same day. If I'm in a big hurry, I'll drive over and pick it up myself.

B Snyder

Thanks Cody. I'm in NJ where I can get anything, anytime too.

I'd like to get an idea of what materials you guys have had the most success printing on and what materials you'd never order again.

I'm looking to stock the following...
- 13oz matte and gloss banner material
- Calendered with permanent adhesive (matte? glossy? both?)
- Cast, glossy with permanent adhesive - not for wraps
- Cast, glossy with permanent adhesive - for wraps

Seems like every brand's cast vinyl has some sort of ControlTac type of adhesive system. Does anyone make an eco-sol printable cast vinyl that is just like "regular" cast vinyl (i.e. 3M 7125, Oracal 751)?

:thankyou:

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Give N-Glantz a call. I deal with them for all my solvent media. LMK..I can have my sales guy call you if youre interested.