• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vp-540

barbie

As I said in the presentation I am electronically.
A friend of mine has a roland VP 540 than to about a week started having problems.
Sometimes it connects, and when you turn cuts good but when you give the order to cut and paint it off.
Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone have the technical manual for this plotter? I noticed that the LED's power are lit but the blue led does not turn on the power to bind and initiate the process.
The power supply is quite warm but still cold after the behavior is the same.
I think we have a problem in one of the board's so it was nice to have the service manual in order to identify which.
When she is on her cuts always well and sometimes paints what makes things more complicated.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks in advance for any help.

barbie

News

After replacing the mainboard voltage regulator to power the LED's have been stable.
I removed the cable from the first sensor on the printer carriage board and now I can cut oa, so I give the order to paint the machine off.
Still have not checked that sensor it is therefore not had time to dismantle the board to follow the cable.
Any help would be welcome.
I am following the circuits based on a technical manual of SP300 and checking only the philosophy of machine.
Already my thanks for any help possible.

ProColorGraphics

I had all kinds of problems with connectivity with mine and after a few weeks of trouble shooting they replaced the main board and it has been working like dream ever since.