• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

[VP540]cutting problem

anax

hello I was wondering if there's a solution for my problem. Lets say we have media 1000 cm width, in Corel I've made a circle -120 cm width with cut contour and photo inside. I put it to versa, get width media from machine and a part of my circle is cutted and put lower. It's normal but cutcontour is not closed anymore. It means that it cuts only a part of circle, just to the edge of winyl, then this straitght edge isn't cut.How to made VP540 to cut everything? One semi solution is to chec -cut all boundaries. With that this straight lines are cut but sometimes it still doesn't close the curve... I hopr it was a liittle bit understable:)
regards
Anax

Artildawn

are you exporting as an EPS to v/w? If so, in the export dialog, export the whole page and not just "selected". Also make sure your page is just a little larger than the graphic you're cutting.

If your print is not cutting on the page edge (left side)... go to EDIT Que A. Scroll down the tabs till you find EPS Setting (now set at "0.00") Set this to .25 and save. Do the same for Que B. This should solve your issue.