• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VP540 Ink Problem

wochi

Hi!
I´m having a strange problem with my VP540. I use Triangle Inks with no problems at all untill now.
The Magenta is getting "solid" in the cartrigde. It looks like the water is separating from the ink making it look inconsistent. This make the lines clog so i have no magenta in the print head. I tried more than one bottle of ink and after a few weeks it happens again. Any suggestions of what may be causing this? The other colors are fine!
A couple of pics to illustrate:

fotografia 2.jpg fotografia 1.jpg

Thanks in advance!

madsign25

Mybe because we are in winter cold cause that chek the bottle ink lable what temp recomended for store this ink ,for best answer call the source they should know.

Gene@mpls

Is this MLD ink? I have used MLD for 6-7 years with no problems (first with refillable carts and now with liter bulk tanks). Gene

wochi

Mybe because we are in winter cold cause that chek the bottle ink lable what temp recomended for store this ink ,for best answer call the source they should know.

It happened in summer! And continues now in winter. I live in Portugal and the temperatures are not extreme inside de office (15-25º celcius variation) Also, i have the bottle in the same room and no problem inside the bottle!
The source here is a reseller that only makes that..sell! no customer support :(

wochi

It is Jetbest brand eco solvent ink which we been carrying for 4-5 years. You will not have issues. Our inks are compatible with original inks. If you'd like to switch from Triangle to us, you'd need to have head wash using cleaning solvent, then plug and plug with our inks. It is not direct compatible with MLD.

Francis

I live in Portugal so would be expensive to send them over here. but thanks for the offer

madsign25

I think activing with air do that special when last too much time check the cartridge any damage .close after fill.

wochi

sorry poor english, I mean if cartridge not closed or broken ink will dry and get solid.

the cartridge is recent. I changed it when the problem happened for the first time. They are opened, altough they have a pice that closes them after refilling. You can see it in the photos