• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VS-540 ... Feels like Christmas!

Baz

Alright! Lots of new toys!

Got my brand new VS-540 last Saturday! Man what a hectic PIA that was. Built a new PC for it also. I feel drained with everything i just went through. Had to set up a router on my DSL line and hook up the new pc and the printer to it. I find it weird having the printer connected through the router and the PC sending the files through it. Works well though! Also happy i was able to load my engraving software to the same PC and can now run the VS-540 and my engraving system on one machine.

The training i got last Saturday was very basic and today i think i forgot at least half of what i was told and the other half is blurry. But i don't feel lost on Versaworks. Seems i can find what i am needing by looking through all options. My biggest concern is not screwing up to much when attempting to send the cutting after laminating. Hope it all goes well.

Love the PC i got. Specs are: Intel I-7 4770, Asus z87 motherboard, 16 gigs 1600mhz DDR3 Ram, 180gig Intel SSD hard drive, 1 ter. WD Black hard drive, XFX Radeon 77XX, Thermaltake 650 PSU. Ultra gaming case which has lots of fans and filters to go over them (You know ... Sign shops get a little dusty sometimes!) ... Oh and i also got the 2000v Xfinity UPS unit to plug everything into!

This thing is really fast!

Well ... Gotta go and get some work done for today.

Attachments

• 20130928_173749.jpg
    20130928_173749.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 20130928_174712.jpg
    20130928_174712.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 65
C

ColoPrinthead

Congratulations on the new toys. I would love to have a RIP PC like that :rock-n-roll: