• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vs640

fmg

Got a few e mails from vendors.
VS640 with take up reel and loads of junk stuff for 20.5K Not a bad deal.
Anyone else have this machine, If so what do you think of the Silver Met ink.

T

TonyC

I bought this deal from Nazdar. I got the VS640 with the take up reel, full 220 inf set (cmyk, cmyk), and setup with instruction for under 20k. I went with the dual cmyk after asking and quizzing several about the white and silver options. The tech doing setup said the dual cmyk was the best option for me and he also said he has had several customer with the white/silver option wish they had not went with that option.
i am very happy with the machine. I am tickled sh@@@@less with the take up reel. I went from a sc545ex to this and it's been worth every penny. The speed is great. No banding and I have been printing everything on high speed.
My machine arrived on a Friday and needless to say, it was up and running when the tech arrived Monday morning. That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't had the first issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

CS-SignSupply

Sold another one today and will be installing when the client gets the room finished in a week or two.

Give us a call if you are in the southeast. CS Sign Supply is a certified sales and service center for most all Roland products.

The take up reel promo is running through the end of may and there are other promos available.

$10k off the LEJ640
Special pricing on VS-640 with take up
BN20 / colorcamm trade in
Special pricing on the sp-540i
And more

Visit our office for a demo on the VS-540 8 color and/or the Flora Flatbed UV

KaranGrewal

We have same printer running awesome from last to yrs. but strongly recommend to stay away from metallic ink , absolutely no use. Rest very nice machine

funkytone

Ordered my vs640 the other day and its due to show Monday or Tuesday. Paid 18,900 with take up, roll of vinyl, 440cc inks, install, training, software. Seemed like a pretty good deal, plus they offered me a good trade in value for my sp300

Mike F

We've got one with the dual CMYK setup, had it about 2 years now. Still runs great, and haven't had to replace anything yet, although we did have to get the inkwell retrofitted because there was an issue with carts leaking if they weren't inserted perfectly straight. Make sure you get the retrofitted inkwell if you do get one, but other than that I think you'll be very happy with it. Gotta ask though, why aren't you considering an HP latex and a standalone cutter? You'll spend about the same and won't have to worry about outgassing.