• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek GS2000 - yellow ink problem

Roger the Mash

Hi I have an early vutek gs2000 iv printer and have converted it to run without all the problem electronic valves putting in taps at the tanks down to the heads and just leaving the top 2 electronic valves to control the ink going in and suction/pressure when I want to flush the heads through, all worked well until I left the machine stood for a while and just the yellow ink started crystallising in the valves, I completely flushed the whole system through taking off the 2 yellow tanks and stripping them to clean them, all went well until again I left it for a short while then the yellow again got the same problem, this is original vutek ink that was in date also of the 4 channels on both occasions it has been the same 3 that crystallised