Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vutek Help?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by koz, Feb 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. koz

koz New Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Novi, MI
    Hi there, we have a small print shop in southeast Michigan and we're thinking that it is probably time for our Vutek GS2000LX Pro to get a tune up. Does anyone know of a qualified and reasonably priced tech in our area who might be willing to swing by and take a look at it? It's important to note that this is an LED unit with UltraDrop technology.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tags:
  2. BALLPARK

BALLPARK Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Radford, VA
    I know your asking for someone in your area, but Prime Printer Service (David) will travel and they do good work. I would contact them to get a quote.

Are you loving your Vutek? That's a really nice printer within the GS2000 series.

How many 4x8 sheets do you print in an hour? We are still on the QS series for a little bit and then we will be updating to the GS series. I love my Vutek experience and they are built like a tank. I hope to have many of them in the coming years for some online store type products.

Our QS takes about 7min or so with heavy smoothing for 4x8 or 90 seconds for a 18x24. No banding on production mode... Still faster some new entry level flatbed printers, but we love what we hear from GS owners on the speeds.

Thanks!

3. Andrii

Andrii New Member

Feb 14, 2019
    Ukraine
    Hello
    I have a QS 3200 vutek. When I boot the machine, an error occurs.
    Error: carriage lift timeout did not reach top limit within 3.0 seconds.
    Mux: response timeout
    Maybe someone knows what the problem is and how to solve it?