• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek Help?

koz

Hi there, we have a small print shop in southeast Michigan and we're thinking that it is probably time for our Vutek GS2000LX Pro to get a tune up. Does anyone know of a qualified and reasonably priced tech in our area who might be willing to swing by and take a look at it? It's important to note that this is an LED unit with UltraDrop technology.

Thanks in advance for your help!

BALLPARK

I know your asking for someone in your area, but Prime Printer Service (David) will travel and they do good work. I would contact them to get a quote.

Are you loving your Vutek? That's a really nice printer within the GS2000 series.

How many 4x8 sheets do you print in an hour? We are still on the QS series for a little bit and then we will be updating to the GS series. I love my Vutek experience and they are built like a tank. I hope to have many of them in the coming years for some online store type products.

Our QS takes about 7min or so with heavy smoothing for 4x8 or 90 seconds for a 18x24. No banding on production mode... Still faster some new entry level flatbed printers, but we love what we hear from GS owners on the speeds.

Thanks!

Andrii

Hello
I have a QS 3200 vutek. When I boot the machine, an error occurs.
Error: carriage lift timeout did not reach top limit within 3.0 seconds.
Mux: response timeout
Maybe someone knows what the problem is and how to solve it?

ellsmako

Hello
I have a QS 3200 vutek. When I boot the machine, an error occurs.
Error: carriage lift timeout did not reach top limit within 3.0 seconds.
Mux: response timeout
Maybe someone knows what the problem is and how to solve it?
Start by seeing what the printer is doing right and not. ie. its looking for carriage lift,.... do you have air ?
did the carriage move at all ?
with power off... lower carriage very low and turn on printer, did it move ?
fuses good ?
lets start there

Greg Kelm

www.cheetaprint.com
Post a picture of the top of the carriage. Is the carriage lift screw wobbling? Might be as simple as a C-clip that will need to be replaced...

Greg Kelm

www.cheetaprint.com
This is on our gs3250lx, not sure if it's exactly the same but... where the caliper is, is where that C-clip goes. Just realized this post is 6-7 months old now, but hopefully it helps someone else down the road.

Attachments

• IMG_3543.jpg
    IMG_3543.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 278

gianluigi

[QUOTE = "Andrii, post: 1420789, membro: 76290"] Ciao
Ho un QS 3200 vutek. Quando avvio la macchina, si verifica un errore.
Errore: il timeout di sollevamento del carrello non ha raggiunto il limite massimo entro 3,0 secondi.
Mux: timeout di risposta
Forse qualcuno sa qual è il problema e come risolverlo? [/ QUOTE]
Ciao
Sorry if i asknow, but , hod did you solved the problem with carriage lift timeout 3 seconds?