• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek qs 2000 missing nozzle or bad head?

ssfirme

Hey guys need some help on this vutek, when ever I print there are some colors that dont print like they should, I have attached a 2 pics, the one the left is how it should print but it prints like a pinkish color like in right pic. I also attached a nozzle test. Dont know if there is air in lines or a head going bad.

Attachments

• SAMPLE-COLOR-PRINT.jpg
    SAMPLE-COLOR-PRINT.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 412
  • 20180109_172745.jpg
    20180109_172745.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 444

wunder

to little information to solve it.....but on nozzletest seen very crap all......
1st. check the voltage from PH
2nd. show its PH-heater working
3rd. perform clean jets procedure

4th you can adjust the Heatvoltage little bit higher..........write on it 20Volt......put 21.50Volt.....aso.

come back with more details.....

stealey

your printheads are in terrible condition and you have a leak,
we have the qs 3200
heres what i would do
power off printer and take out all printheads, check all the tubing and connectors for air leaks, make sure your white filters are ok, think your supposed to replace every 12 months.
put them all back in, give it a very good clean and check your voltages as above. then run a new jet test

Danskitt

your printheads are in terrible condition and you have a leak,
we have the qs 3200
heres what i would do
power off printer and take out all printheads, check all the tubing and connectors for air leaks, make sure your white filters are ok, think your supposed to replace every 12 months.
put them all back in, give it a very good clean and check your voltages as above. then run a new jet test

How do you check the lines for air leaks once the heads are removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stealey

look around the tubing where the plastic connectors are for leaking ink, could be a broken connector or old filter but id imagine you would see some ink around where there is a leak.

fortnight8

Hey guys need some help on this vutek, when ever I print there are some colors that dont print like they should, I have attached a 2 pics, the one the left is how it should print but it prints like a pinkish color like in right pic. I also attached a nozzle test. Dont know if there is air in lines or a head going bad.
Just a simple question. Have a look at the jets. Are they clean? Do you usually clean them manually with a microfiber cloth?

tbaker

Check your negative pressure, the ink drop is an indicator that it could probably be a bit higher. Also you have significant nozzles out in multiple channels, if you haven’t in the past 6-8 months, I’d recommend changing your primary ink filters, for the light cyan, try this

10 second empty pack on that channel
1 second ink purge on that channel
Wait 30 seconds
5 second empty pack on that channel
1 second ink purge on that channel
Wait 30seconds
Quick purge for all jets

Nozzle test. Your nozzles “should” be fairly clear if air at that time. If not, check quick connectors into the damper, then ink lines into the secondary ink tank. All should be tight.