• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek qs3200 good or bad deal ?

mortil

i know . its an old printer right ?

but i just need to know can someone answer me if this is something i should do ?

I got a call from a friend who told me they had an vutek qs3200 printer that they have replaced this summer with an faster and bigger printer.

when they put it away it worked, then they got so much work they was going to start the printer up again but they never got it to work. (dont know what went wrong)

so now my friend asked me if i wanted it. ive been thinking of getting a printer next year but dont know squid about them.

so my question is.
is it worth to go get the printer (had to collect it) and put it in my shop and try to get some mechanic to get it to work??

player

I don't know the machine, but the first thing is to find out how much a replacement set of printheads and other ink related consumables would cost.

I would want to know why they retired it in the first place...

mortil

I don't know the machine, but the first thing is to find out how much a replacement set of printheads and other ink related consumables would cost.

I would want to know why they retired it in the first place...

they replaced it as they bought a bigger machine that was faster, betteriirc ..