• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vvivid printable material - has anyone used it before

Hey All,

so I have noticed vvivid vinyl has 2 different printable material now which have been sold out every time I check their website. Is this because of the price tag on the 2 bundles or is it a good material than can compete with the avery and 3m.

just wondering if it worth buying a roll to try out?

I have also been looking into their other automotive wrap films any thoughts on these products?

ikarasu

Their one of the only brands that do cast media. I haven't tried their printable stuff... But their vehicle wrap is good. Low initial tac, I did a hood and a few mirrors.. it's been a year and a half and no peeling or wrinkles yet. We haven't used any on a customer's car... But I liked the stuff more than 3ms wrap.

Vivid produces some 3M vinyl and some oracal... Seems they all share their production equipment for certain media's... So if they were garbage I don't think 3m would allow them to make their media.

I do find it weird that they offer printing, but only on 3m and Avery stuff.