• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VVivid Vinyls, anyone used them?

MikePro

all you can find on ebay when searching for wrap vinyl scraps...
might be worth a shot to pick some up, but i'm not jumping to the front of the line.

VTSigns

I actually used some of their chrome material this week. It wasn't for wrap use but for just cut lettering. It was super easy to apply (air egress). The quality of the material seemed to be very good. Prices seemed very fair and shipping was pretty quick.

toucan_graphics

I just picked up a few yards of their chameleon carbon fiber the other day..... Actually, I'm quite impressed with it for the price. It is super thick and had to cut it with a 60 degree blade and about 200g of down-force (I cut some pretty detailed things) but application was easy and virtually flawless.

It isn't the best vinyl out there - but for your money it's an above-average mid-grade vinyl. I have no complaints other than media thickness.

worthy1

My issue with these sorts of things would not only be ease of installation but the big questions:
- Ageing (e.g fade quickly)
- Life span (how long should you leave it on for)
- Adhesive (e.g whats it going to be like to remove)

The last one is very important. Remove it from a car in a few years and if it takes the clear or paint with it and that will hurt your business.

I always stick with the high end companies that have done their testing. Helps me sleep at night for the extra money!

just my 2C