• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vw Fleetline - Anyone Have The Vector Logo?

Sk8board

Hi All, anyone have the VW Fleetline logo in a vector for me? Can't seem to find it anywhere?

Attachments

• 2100580c.JPG
    2100580c.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 247

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You should be able to re-create that in about 3 minutes from that photo. Did ya ever think of that ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I feel sorry for you if you can't do that one. Like I said, in about 3 minutes you should have it finished.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow, that's a shame for you, too. Sk8 should be able to do it in his Corel program with complete ease and you in your Adobe program should also be able to do this without much difficulty. I used a program called ANAgraph and could do it in a few minutes. If you know your software and how to actually use... and not just use shortcuts all the time, this kinda stuff is basic routine bullsh!t for anyone.

Not trying to be rude to you guys or make ya feel bad, but really, this is most rudimentary.

Maybe I can't tell ya where to find your shortcut, but maybe you can use the suggestion to get this done on your own or at least try.
If you blow it up, find a font that closely matches, squeegee it and tweak it as needed, you might understand how easy it really is. Granted, it does take a little of knowing a similar font along with spacing and kerning and knowing how your software performs in any given situation, but I'm sure you'll learn how to do such a simple project very quickly.​

Dizimoto

Wow, that's a shame for you, too. Sk8 should be able to do it in his Corel program with complete ease and you in your Adobe program should also be able to do this without much difficulty. I used a program called ANAgraph and could do it in a few minutes. If you know your software and how to actually use... and not just use shortcuts all the time, this kinda stuff is basic routine bullsh!t for anyone.

Not trying to be rude to you guys or make ya feel bad, but really, this is most rudimentary.

Maybe I can't tell ya where to find your shortcut, but maybe you can use the suggestion to get this done on your own or at least try.
If you blow it up, find a font that closely matches, squeegee it and tweak it as needed, you might understand how easy it really is. Granted, it does take a little of knowing a similar font along with spacing and kerning and knowing how your software performs in any given situation, but I'm sure you'll learn how to do such a simple project very quickly.​
....erm.. did you not see my attachment Gino..?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
....erm.. did you not see my attachment Gino..?

Yes, I did. I don't know what your ability is, if you do things like this and not make obvious what your intentions are.

There is a guy posting he can't do a simple task..... something almost the entire sign and design world combined, do all the time. I'm trying to explain to this person, it's easy. Just do it and get used to it. You come along and post a blank picture. Is that supposed to be funny or can you not preform this even more simpler task ?? I dunno.... you tell me.

henryz

Corel, but you can do this with any program that allows to create vector. I'm thinking people try to use the software that comes with the plotters and expect to do everything, but everything has a price.

Dizimoto

Illustrator PDF attached.. by way of apology for my sarcasm... seriously tho - it took me at least 5 minutes

Attachments

• Fleetline.pdf
    224 KB · Views: 163

d fleming

Anagraph, man I remember that. Mouse with a target and....draw!! Nice black screen with green lines, we thought we were something else boy.

Johnny Best

Was that the one with the Gerber 4b with a bomb site and you mouse click to create a node on the art you were copying.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
and if you had any ability to be in this business...YOU COULD DRAW IT))))

Funny you should mention that. Back then, as well as today, many a times, I just blew the thing up, put a piece of paper over the front and re-drew it on a window facing the sun, until I built my first light table, until I got a scanner, until I got the internet, until I got a printer and now, it's still as easy as pie.