• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

W trouble :0)

DizzyMarkus

Evening folks,

I have tried the usual and thing of the picture quality and colors none of the normals ar epicking it up. I have matched 90% of it but cant seem to get the W right on Bugow's-- the g is a easy match or so I thought lol-- thanks for any help given:

Markus

Attachments

• bugow1.jpg
    bugow1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 40

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I can't help you with the typography, but just a few weeks ago, I saw a similar "driver rehab" car go tooling through town. I wasn't aware of such a need, but I guess there is. Google the term and you'll get quite an extensive education.

From the looks of this door, I'm guessing the student needs a little more time behind the wheel.

JB

DizzyMarkus

It is kind of funny really to be lettering a rehab car that is messed up :0)-- A local autobody shop sends us these and they come inmore than one would think hehe---

thank you James,
Mark

DizzyMarkus

Thank you greatly--- I had passed that by, got looking and learned a huge lesson today lol

Everything matched except the W --- man Italics change it considerably thanks for that

Markus