• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wacom Cintiq

MichaelAlmand

Hey folks anyone here use or have a wacom cintiq either 12" or 21" model. Thinking about making a purchase but wondering what you all think of it and if it really helps you out?

Thanks

GK

Hey folks anyone here use or have a wacom cintiq either 12" or 21" model. Thinking about making a purchase but wondering what you all think of it and if it really helps you out?

Thanks

I have the 21UX. I use it everyday just about non-stop. Absolutely love it. I still have a my Intuos3 for use on my other computer instead of the mouse and a medium Intuos4 for travel. One thing to take into consideration however is that the color calibration on it is not of a true professional grade (its fantastic however is lacking in terms of the LaCie, Ezio, and NEC pro monitors) so if you are color critical still have it hooked up to another monitor. Other than that it is an amazing piece of equipment that I can't speak highly enough of how it increased/enhanced my workflow.

3dsignco

Ditto,
I have the 12 and I love it,
I am not a real artsy person but it has improved my production 10 fold.. Still trying to teach myself Z-Brush with it and is much easier then with a mouse.

synergy_jim

we have the 21ux and I don't know how I ever lived without it....

It does take some getting used too.... but its worth it....

CheapVehicleWrap

My 21UX will be here on Dec 1st according to UPS. With 4 different pens. I ordered direct there wasn't much of a choice. I'm sure I'll be hibernating with it this winter. Checkout the utube vids on that biaatch.