• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wait a min....haha not again, crazy holiday

adkmaid

what is the dumbest or craziest thing you have decorated for christmas? i was at graphitek in vt one year and saw them wrap a fiberglas moose in santa theme. myself this is what a bored signpainter does in her spare time near christmas......yup detailed "festive nails" :Big Laughchewed them off in prolly three days lol...dont tell me i can go do this for money there aint NO WAY:omg:

Attachments

• festive nails.jpg
    festive nails.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 84

SignManiac

Are those your own real nails or did you plaegerize that design from Adtechias website? :)

Cool graphics. I once hand lettered shamrocks on a guys fingernails for St. Party's day and did my daughters fingernails in 24k gold leaf for her sixteenth birthday.

adkmaid

dyslexic and ambidextrious ??? :rock-n-roll:yeah thats it, i will do them again this year and take pic of both hands LOL. yup multi talented can write with both hands at same time, great bar trick but what ever comes out of left hand is mirror of what right is doing.:omg:

JR's

dyslexic and ambidextrous ??? yup multi talented can write with both hands at same time,

me to but I'm not ambidextrous. daunt you hate hearing. How can you paint signs then. man, if I had a nickle every time I heired that. ;-}

JR

adkmaid

HAHAHAHAHA :rock-n-roll:i was so happy for the new tool of a computer that made all the letters facing the right way. and yeah if i had a nickel for everytime i heard that too. remember lettering trucks with S backwards P's and b's and N's ugh shoot me but damn the signs looked real nice too bad for backwards letters hahahaha. and trying to read uuuugggghhh if only the damn letters would stay in a line maybe i would be able to comprehend. Show me something i can master it, make me read how to do it ugh it takes forever. to this day i can read and write backwards faster than i can forwards.:thumb:

Jillbeans

Looks swell!
I would try that for my big night Friday night, if I had long nails.
Big night hahaha I'm my daughter's "date" at her office Christmas party.
She's almost 9 months pregnant and I'm just plain pathetic!
And I'm only allowed to have two drinks in case she goes into labor after dancing like a sinner.
Love.....Jill