• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wait.....WHAT??????

jason_hamilton

Sucks when you print 20 prints perfect on one side and flip the material and the other side streaks!!

I never thought about trying that.....wow. . . . . . :banghead:

We use the 15oz for our banner stands. I've only printed double sided once, and never even thought "hey, Jason, why not flip the material over and see if it still happens........" I forget that this material can print on both sides.

Tried it this morning and.... NO STREAKS!!!!!!

I guess this is as close as I will come to being able to prove it is a substrate issue!

I'm going to flip it back over to the "bad" side and make sure I didn't just find a good spot.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I've been through 5 banner manufacturers including KEY, Ultraflex, Peak and others. Of all of them, Zeelon is the only 13 oz. I've used consistently now for some time that has had no issues with lines or anomalies etc. Price is hard to beat too. Part is because of the Higher Denier count. From what I understand, Arlon has come out with a comparable banner at same price range.
Just my .02¢

AG Event Graphics

Banner media with banding

I deal the Heytex line which is the only true MFG of Banner material that I know of, if you guys want the very best for your latex banner then the Heytex line is what your looking for. Its not cheap by any means but it is the most consistent brand on the market ad not many dealers have it. Pricing is available if your interested, they also make a few products for the big names our mentioning but it on the fabric side.

I agree, I use it all the time, Jason. I run this material a lot and I can tell you more about the Ultraflexx problems you are facing. Call me at the shop, I am not to far from you.

Guy