• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Walking Trail Signs

sfr table hockey

Long time coming shout out to Phillip (Sign Amigo).

Phillip designed the main trail sign on top and this allowed me to use that same look for the history and map signs below. I would have never thought one could create such a great layout from a vector of a jogging Blue Herron.

There were about 30 posts in all to do. Also lots of scanning photos from books and small 3"x3" photos that they were able to dig up. I would have liked the signs to be larger but they wanted to stay within the post. Possible plans down the road are to add more history signs as they find more. I used Dibond to mount to and wrapped the printed graphic around the edges giving it a better finished edge. Again thanks for the great layout.

walking trail.jpg

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
hey-
pretty cool.
not sure if i am gonna find pirate booty while walking around...
AAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
Mosher

sfr table hockey

Awesome looking signs! :thumb:

I really like the backround, really has a unique look.

Yes, Phillip does some great stuff.

We are small town here so it does not take long for people to find out where something was done anyway, but the newspaper also had a nice blurb on the trail signs as well.