• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wall Dog Meets this year?

SignosaurusRex

Does anyone know of any Wall Dog meets this summer? I'd love to get in on some action again. I never knew about the Pontiac meet this past year until it was over. Its been far to long since I've gotten in on any outdoor wall jobs and I love this kind of work. My brushes need to see some action!

Joe Diaz

Yup, Danville this year. Make sure you register by July 1st though. www.thewalldogs.com

and Plymouth WI next year. I've also heard rumors of one in Arizona in the near future.

As for not hearing about Pontiac's till it was over... I take partial blame for that. I brought it up here several times, but it just didn't seem like many were interested here, and the threads quickly lost steam.

Let's try to keep this one going, so people can have an opportunity to hear about these great events.

Also if you seek out "Walldogs" on facebook, you can see the most recent news surrounding the events. Scott "Cornbread" Lindley is hosting this years event and is posting info about the event almost daily now. We are up to 125 artists now!

SignosaurusRex

Thanks Joe. I don't do Face-Book at all but I'll check into registering and I'd like to get a look at the list of registered participants.

Joe Diaz

Thanks Joe. I don't do Face-Book at all but I'll check into registering and I'd like to get a look at the list of registered participants.

I don't know if I can get a list of all the artists, But here are the project leaders:

Mark Fair

Dan Sawatzky

Dale Manor

Mike Meyer

Adam May and Brad "the Bandit" Bandow

Andy Goretski

Dave Correll

Michael Clark

David Butler

Ben & Joe Diaz

Dave Petri

Duncan Wilkie

The Three Bernie’s
(Gietl, Lohmeyer & Poff)

Carol Kaufman

iSign

here is a list I just copied from Letterville:
(I'm kinda.sorta planning to get myself added before July 1st)

Justin Cook
Bandit Bandow
Barbara Lindley
Sunset Regall
Catharine Kennedy
Duncan Wilkie
Timothy Barrow
Bill Diaz &Jane Diaz
Chris Dobell
Carol Kaufmann
Ted Turner
Sonny Franks
Steve Luck
Brenda Salvator
jenna salvator
Alicia B. Jennings
Kevin Betz
Sam Staffan
Mike Faig
Mark Fair
Susan Banasky
FranCisco Vargas
Carole Bersin
Eric Elmgren
Brittany Myers
Bob Sear
MIKE STEVENS
Victor drapal
Sunshine Stover
Michael Clark
Jon Satterfield
Debbie,Andy Karr
Ray Skaines
Dave Utter
Joy Kjer
Dave Correll
Kelly Kaufmann
Bernie lohmeyer
Lee and Jen McKee
Bob Sauls
Adam and Sarah May
Beth Bryant
Adam Scholljegerdes
David and Suze Butler
Ben & Joe Diaz
Mike Rodino
BOB QUINEALTY
Don Hulsey
Willie E. Yancey
Lacey Lukens
Dawn & Lauren Belt
Mike Harper
Doug Haffner
Kelly Thorson
Sandy Baird
Cam Bortz
Chris Elliott
Mike & Shirlee Battistello
Cornbread
Mike Meyer
Tom & Kathy Durham
Dan Sawatzky

Craig Sjoquist

yup Danville Ill. hoping to raise enough cash also within a month to reserve some great enjoyment of lettering on a wall and meets & greets, always a great time always learn a great deal no matter what level you are.

For those who have not attended a letterheads, walldog, pinstriping, signs 101, and other type meets you are seriously missing out on the best education time & few dollars can create, no matter how small or large the event is, even the few I've been too have learned a great deal.

SignosaurusRex

I just got off the phone with Scott "Cornbread" Lindley and It sounds like a phenomenally
good time to be had. 15 walls to be done starting with projection night on Wednesday the 4th and finishing up Saturday the 7th....maybe some finishing touches on the 8th.
Doug......a message from 'Cornbread'....he says "You better be there and bring some Kona Coffee!!!"
If we both can make it out there, wanna split a room?......or would you stay with a host family?

iSign

that man has a taste for coffee to rival my own, & I wouldn't think of showing up anywhere near him without a good supply!!
I throughly enjoyed doing the host family thing last time, to save a buck or two & meet some nice people, but sharing a room sounds like another great way to save a buck or two.. so either way.. I just hope the perceived barriers to allowing the trip melt away as the date draws near...

Joe Diaz

UPDATED LIST:

Justin Cook 1
Bandit Bandow 2
Barbara Lindley 2
Sunset Regall 1
Catharine Kennedy 2
Duncan Wilkie 2
Timothy Barrow 1
Bill Diaz &Jane Diaz 2
Chris Dobell 1
Carol Kaufmann 1
Ted Turner 3
Sonny Franks 1
Steve Luck 1
Brenda Salvator 2
jenna salvator 2
Alicia B. Jennings 1
Kevin Betz 2
Sam Staffan 1
Mike Faig 2
Mark Fair 1
Susan Banasky 1
FranCisco Vargas 1
Carole Bersin 1
Eric Elmgren 1
Brittany Myers 1
Bob Sear 1
MIKE STEVENS 1
Victor drapal 2
Sunshine Stover 1
Michael Clark 1
Jon Satterfield 1
Debbie,Andy Karr 2
Ray Skaines 1
Dave Utter 3.5
Joy Kjer 1
Dave Correll 1
Kelly Kaufmann 1
Bernie lohmeyer 2
Lee and Jen McKee 2
Bob Sauls 1
Adam and Sarah May 2
Beth Bryant 1
Adam Scholljegerdes 1
David and Suze Butler 2
Ben & Joe Diaz 3
Mike Rodino 2
BOB QUINEALTY 1
Don Hulsey 2
Willie E. Yancey 2
Lacey Lukens 1
Dawn & Lauren Belt 2
Mike Harper 4
Doug Haffner 1
Kelly Thorson 1
Sandy Baird 1
Cam Bortz 2
Chris Elliott 1
Mike & Shirlee Battistello 2
Cornbread 2
Mike Meyer 2
Tom & Kathy Durham 2
Dan Sawatzky 1
Dale Manor 1
John Byrd 1
SAL CABRERA 1
Bernie Gietl 2
Bernie Poff 1
Nikki Bryant 1
Andy Goretski 3
Steve Estes 1
Judy Pate 1
Aaron Taylor 3
Chris Shuster 3
Sheryl Romero 1
Sarah Steed 1
Julie Colby 1
Kem Wiggins 1
Steve Parker 1
John Byrd 1
Dave Parr 1
Blake Wright 1
Lynda Yoder 2
Janson Shehorn 2
Mike Battistello 2
chris Lovelady 1
Mark Hopkins 1
Alicia Rheal 1
Bryan Whiting 1
Luanne Freed 1
Brad Ferguson 1
Roy Steves 1
Judy Grossman 1
John Parker 1

SignosaurusRex

Thanks for the reminder Joe. I'm gonna have miss this one. Between unexpected medical bills, physical therapy schedule and work load, I'm screwed for any time away and travels this summer.:frustrated: