• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wall Graphics Material help..

MJRKat

Hello all, I have a request for a wall graphic that is going onto a Tile wall(4" square tiles) in the bathrooms. What would be the best material for that type of job, and also surface prep, and finishing(should I use edge tape or something on the graphic?), as I haven't done something of this nature yet? The tiles are unpainted also. They are also wanting something that will last awhile, they didn't give a specific time frame, just asked about longevity.

They are also asking about graphics on the wall(s) out in the dining area. That is on a painted wall with a fairly smooth surface. I was looking into Photo Tex for that, but don't see anything on in door longevity? Any suggestions for that material?

Thanks in advance!

MikePro

phototex will last. go for it.
ceramic tile may as well be glass. proceed as you normally would. recommended using concrete wall wrap if you intend to thermalform the grout lines, otherwise any vinyl will do if you intend to trim them out.

TXFB.INS

Phototex works good for indoor walls.

NOTE: if there is any texture to the wall get the extra adhesive as it will hold better.
you mention "dinning area" make sure that there is no edge for the people to pick at, as phototex is fairly easy to remove from the walls

MikePro comments on the tile is exactly correct.