• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wall mural in Bathroom?

Sticky Signs

Client called today and said he'd like a wall mural. No problem. He proceeds to tell me it's going in a bathroom. Yikes! Now I'm concerned about moisture/steam from the shower.
Question is, what would be a suitable material for this environment? Anyone have any experience with this?

OlsonSigns601

I have a lot of experience in the bathroom, just not with putting vinyl in there.

Actually got vinyl in a local restaurant, besides how someone wrote how Wisconsin Gov Walker sucks penis with a sharpy I think it held up pretty well. Its been at least two years. Not sure how it held up in the Womans bathroom but I would think the mens would get the most abuse. For being about 10" from the pisser, Its held up pretty well.

We used a strip of 3165RA printed that goes down from the ceiling to the floor and is about 20" wide. Its on drywall and will most likely peel the drywall paper up when it comes off but they wanted something long term.

Scott Reynolds

At least its on the walls and not the urinal! I would hate to have to install these....

Attachments

• Urinals.jpg
    Urinals.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 73