• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wall protector made with polycarbonate

bigben

ok, I do alot of wall protector for offices and conference rooms. It protect the wall been scratches by chairs seats. I normally do small waiting rooms and conference rooms. I use 1/8 polycarbonate cut in 12inX96in to do them, then use screws and plugs to hold them up.

I got this customer wanting those wall protectors but don't want it clear (grey or red) and want them to be glued on the wall. My first taught was taking clear polycarbonate sheets and cover them with vinyl (the color he want). The problem is he have around 2000ft of wall to cover (multiple offices and conference room). So how can I do this?

I've search for rolled polycarbonate, but it does not made in 12in and there is only clear and white color. Maybe use acrylic? I don't like this option because the risk of breaking in long terms.

I'm out of idea, what would you suggest?

darby07

If I'm understanding this correctly, it sounds to me like your just going to have to slit/sheet 48" rolls and perhaps screenprint flood whatever color he wants, sub surface, and laminate an adhesive onto it

bigben

If I'm understanding this correctly, it sounds to me like your just going to have to slit/sheet 48" rolls and perhaps screenprint flood whatever color he wants, sub surface, and laminate an adhesive onto it

yes, but I'm looking for another solution than this one.