• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Walldogs turn 20 (or 140?) design

Joe Diaz

Who's coming to Kewanee next year?

walldogs turn 20 800.jpg

neato

I live 45 minutes away. I'm planning on being there. No excuse not to go! :)

Those designs are most excellent Joe.

lexsigns

love the designs! THAT ROCKS!! :thumb:

When is this meet? Dont see on the link...
P.s how do you het that fill in the letters (first design) if you dont mind me asking

Joe Diaz

love the designs! THAT ROCKS!! :thumb:

When is this meet? Dont see on the link...
P.s how do you het that fill in the letters (first design) if you dont mind me asking

I take my lettering, I then give it an internal contour. I then take my engraved looking texture and power clip it inside of that internal contour and make it a shade lighter than the lettering.

lexsigns

I take my lettering, I then give it an internal contour. I then take my engraved looking texture and power clip it inside of that internal contour and make it a shade lighter than the lettering.
thanks!!! simple yet never could really figure it out...:U Rock:

Craig Sjoquist

WOW Joe both designs are awesome, I'm going get busy and start get ready to painting some panels for both.

Saw the one that was ready at Arcola thought why 2 hogs lol anyway glad it is a hog & dog and other changes looks so much better.

The 20 yr one is also beyond awesome also, that is going take some work to copy wooo hooo nothing like a good challenge, hope ya don't mind me painting my German Shepherd in there instead, with any luck the new one I get.

Curious since this is the only picture, how do I get a digital one ? Maybe I can take to another sign shop to print it bigger for me so I can paint it easier.

Thank you for such a cool looking designs to paint for the meet.