• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Walleye Wagon Wrap

FTG

This wrap is for a tourism comitee that puts on a ton of fishing tournaments. Kind of hit a road block on it. I tried to make the river scene look somewhat painted/watercolored. Came up with a few different variations yet not close to being happy with it. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Walleye Wagon3.jpg
    Walleye Wagon3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Walleye Wagon2.jpg
    Walleye Wagon2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Walleye Wagon.jpg
    Walleye Wagon.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 89

Pat Whatley

Lose the photograph.

I like the first one but a vector fish and vector bobber combined with a photographic land mass just doesn't work.

Richard G

I like the first one. I would think about making the image less a photo image and more of a sketch maybe with more of your fish jumping in the lake. Just my thought.

rjssigns

First one looks great. Just have to PS or Ai the lake photo into more of a vector look to match the look of the fish.

FTG

The background actually is vector, but it does seem to look out of place with the other elements.

Jillbeans

First one. Lose the background entirely. Make the fish then the logo, large, like the fish is looking into it.
I don't like how the colors in the background do not "go" with the colors in the fish.
Love....Jill
Oops just saw RJ's...which is pretty nice.
PS
I'm not much of a fisherman...but walleyes (or any fish) don't bite the bobber, they go for the bait/lure etc.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, that RJ's is right on the money. :thumb: He's turned the fish around so it's looking into the picture, rather than away and has made the name legible, all while getting rid of unnecessary fluff.

The fisherman in me says walleye fishing and bobbers don't go together. I dig the walleye vector though, they are toothy bastards, so it's fitting.