• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wallsticker not sticking to the wall?

Gnomic

Hi

I just bought Oracal 631 for indoor wallstickers and i hope you can answer some of these questions related to that product. I really want to be specific for my customers, what is best and what is acceptable for them them:

What paint is best on the wall? what is the minimum requirement for there wall? like how high gloss paint, what is the maximum texture etc.? it would be a shame to only tell them it would work on smooth surface, mat paint etc. dont want to limit who i get as customers, if it can sit on many types of walls.

Baiscly all recommend to use Oratape ht55 applicationtape for Oracal 631, when we talk about wallstickers. Here in Denmark i can only get Oratape LT95, which they say is perfect for wallstickers. Is it just as good at ht55?