• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Walmart blocking data cell service?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You should have said they did not send enough and you were missing one piece.

I took the scraps we trimmed from each window and used it to line the inside side of my tin foil hat - no more voices in my head........

wayne k
guam usa

DizzyMarkus

lol in a large cement block building with large steel beams and roofing -- Yup blocked hehe

On a different note I have the Galaxy SIII only its verizon -- I went from the Iphone4 and the Samsung is great phone. Much thinner, lighter and larger screen. Has a ton of features and the heptic feedback stuff is great -- Things like simply shake the phone to update something, the text to speech has come along way and the custom-ability is awsome :0)

Markus

Gene@mpls

I seriously doubt Walmart is doing any kind of jamming since its pretty damn illegal. Walmart isn't really big on setting itself up for class action lawsuits. I'd say it's got a whole lot more to do with the store being a giant concrete and metal box.

It seems to me that they are big on getting themselves into class action lawsuits. No idea why people would patronize Walmart. They build their
business on the backs of small business people. Only if I am on an
island with no other stores... and then I hide my face.

skyhigh

It seems to me that they are big on getting themselves into class action lawsuits. No idea why people would patronize Walmart. They build their
business on the backs of small business people. Only if I am on an
island with no other stores... and then I hide my face.

:goodpost::U Rock::toasting: