• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

want to buy a redirect website

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Did a search here and did not find anything. Googling this seems to direct me to 1000's of sites with lots of fine print.

I am interested in paying for a redirect website but I don't want any content on that site. I am sure others on here have done the same. Right now i pay $60 a year for my current website. Would I expect to pay the same for a site who's only purpose was to redirect traffic to my main site? Remember there is no content there so i would think i should be able to do this at a lower cost.

round man

its really simple, just register the new domain name with the ip address of your new hosting site and insert the html redirect code into the index.htm file of the redirect site,....the cheapest page godaddy or any other hosting site can host should suffice to serve your purposes,....

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
If you're transferring the domain and have any questions, I can help.

And all you GoDaddy lovers, get out of the Danica trance.

xxtoni

What the guys said but I wouldn't go with GoDaddy. I hate them with a passion. Terrible service, terrible site interface.

I personally use namecheap and can recommend them highly. I have hundreds of domains with them (I have a background in internet marketing).

Our of curiosity, how do you plan to get traffic to this domain you're redirecting to your web site ?