Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to sell CS3 Standard, but....

Discussion in 'Adobe' started by BJ Carter, Nov 13, 2008.

1. BJ Carter

BJ Carter New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Hi All,
    I have CS3 Standard for MAC I want to sell. I had activated the account a few months back, but I never hooked to internet and registered it. I need to know if I can still sell the software, it's a legit copy, just didn't know what the proper procedure for selling it would be, other than posting in the classified ads.
    Thnx, Bj Carter

Tags:
  2. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    Contact Adobe, they may be able to deactivate. It allows for up to 2 installs. If you activated it once your buyer may be hesitant until it you deactivate first.

3. BJ Carter

BJ Carter New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Thnx for reply,
    I went to Adobe and the website had a tutorial on how to deactivate the product ,If you want to install to another computer. I now have it deactivated, thankyou for your help.
    Bj

4. SignBurst PCs

SignBurst PCs Very Active Member

And if you had registered it, you can fill out a form to transfer the registration too. I found the form on Adobe's website.

5. BJ Carter

BJ Carter New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Thnx Casey, I had not regitered it, but good info to know.
    Bj