• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Want your feedback on wholesalers

marcmwk&b

Has anybody out there ever used the following wholesale vendors for sub out of vehicle wraps and /or other large format graphics? They are (1) Ads on Wheels/wrapvehicles.com (2) Budgetwraps (3) Speed Graphics/ezvehiclewraps.com. Am presently researching the market for wholesale vendors and am wondering what your experiences with any of them have been? Please advise at your convenience.

Why not give us a call? We would love to be your Wholesale partner.

We are in Hartford and actually print the graphics. Some listed above do not and are just middlemen.

We only use premium 3M products and offer 3M MCS and 3m Performance warranties.

Merritt Graphics provides On Demand type printing services to our diverse client base. It is normal business for us to short turnaround graphic imaging products to our client base. We have Cutting Edge Grand Format Print Technology and equipment combined with 2nd and 3rd shift staffing to execute high volume print orders to meet any deadline.

Merritt Graphic’s core competencies are directly related to employing technology savvy staff and utilizing a wide array of diverse large format print systems and working daily in an On Demand environment. A weakness, if it can be categorized as such, is that we produce only high quality products and we may not always be the lowest price. We can assure your company that we will continue to add newer technology that may impact favorable costs of operation and remain a Grand Format and high volume digital printing technology leader.

We have provided vehicle wrap printing since 1994 when we were certified as the first 3m Scotchprint Certified Manufacture on the east coast. Now 17 years later we are proud of being one of the nations largest vehicle wrap graphics suppliers.

I would like to extend an open invitation for a plant tour at your earliest convenience. You can then see first hand our vast array of Digital Graphic production solutions and equipment as well as meet some key employees who will be working first hand with you and your company.

Best Regards,

Michael Failla
Operations Manager
Merritt Graphics
Big Color Graphic Solutions Division
http://www.merrittgraphics.com
p: +1 860.296.2500 ext. 1117
c: +1 860.883.7642
f: +1 860.296.1322
mfailla@merrittgraphics.com

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ads on Wheels is not a top quality shop from my experiences I have had with my accounts who outsource. I would take Merrits word and contact them, they are a Merchant Member here also so lots of great feedback is available.

showcase 66

If I were you, I would take Merrit up on his offer. Also I would suggest becoming a premium member and ask the question on the premium forum. May get more and better answers in there.

Letterbox Mike

I'd throw my hat in to provide you your wraps, but it doesn't make any sense for you to use anyone but Merritt since you're literally neighbors! Can't go wrong with them.

Now you have two merchant members telling you to go with another, can't get better than that!

I really like this place, we can be real nice on occasion!