• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted-ABCDeSign (SignGold Kit CD/Book)

American & Proud

I placed a Classified here >http://www.signs101.com/pp-classifi...abcdesign-kitor-just-the-cd-and-booklet-.html

Only 8 views there, so I am gonna ask up here now.

I would like the SignGold ABCDeSign CD and Booklet that came in the SignGold KITS.

I recently bought 2 of the SignGold Kits and had also ordered the ABCDeSign Kit (Brian the Brush's) but it isn't available anymore.

If anyone has the CD and book they no longer need/want please contact me I will buy it from you.

Someones gotta have an Extra copy layin around, no?
:thankyou::wavingflag:

Jillbeans

Maybe Brian has one laying around.
Maybe try contacting him thru his website
That's probably my fave CD.
A few of the images from it are also available thru VectorArt and maybe even Express Clip Art.
Love....Jill

American & Proud

Maybe Brian has one laying around.
Maybe try contacting him thru his website
That's probably my fave CD.
A few of the images from it are also available thru VectorArt and maybe even Express Clip Art.
Love....Jill

Thanks Jill,
I had checked out Brians web site but did not see anything but a T shirt for sale in his store.

I just started to "Collect" these SignGold Kits @ $99.00 Each Kit that includes a CD a booklet for the CD and a 15"x2 Yard piece of SignGold.

A 15"x2 yard piece of SignGold alone is about $80.00, so buying a "Kit" that Includes these CD's and books for another $19.00 is a good value.

I will try contacting Brian but these are all Labeled "SignGold Presents" so not sure he would have them laying around. There are 5 Kits that were available and Brian did 2 of the 5.

Thanks for the idea tho.:thankyou:

American & Proud

Thanks Fred,

That would be Great if I only wanted/needed a couple of the images.

The Kit CD came "with over 200 easy-to-use interchangeable elements that can be combined to create sign layouts and vehicle lettering layouts."

Buying them all seperately would be pretty costly.

Still Hoping someone accidently ordered a second kit of the same, now owning 2, and would sell their extra CD and Book to me.

Thanks.:thankyou: