Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED Older version of Flexi or Signlab..

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Slack11, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Slack11

Slack11 Member

Jul 28, 2005
    I am looking for an older version of either Flexi or Signlab. I am a small business, and as always money is a touch tight for the software budget. If you have an older version of either that you are looking to part with, please email me at nplantz@gmail.com, or better yet give me a call at 315-771-0753, as I don't get to check my email every day.

Thanks

Tags:
  2. rcook99

rcook99 Very Active Member

May 25, 2006
    NE
    You may want to check with DRPSIGNSnGRAPHIX, He had a copy of 7.1 print and cut you may be able to pick up if he still has it.

3. imaSIGNr

imaSIGNr Very Active Member

Jan 15, 2006
    I suggest looking into LXi software at Signwarehouse...Same as Flexi for a third the price. Name is different because it is sold exclusively through SW.

4. Slack11

Slack11 Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Rcook99
    Do you know a way to contact the DRP signs guy? I responded to one of his posts, and dropped him an email but have gotten no response.

Thanks