• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WANTED Older version of Flexi or Signlab..

Slack11

I am looking for an older version of either Flexi or Signlab. I am a small business, and as always money is a touch tight for the software budget. If you have an older version of either that you are looking to part with, please email me at nplantz@gmail.com, or better yet give me a call at 315-771-0753, as I don't get to check my email every day.

Thanks

rcook99

You may want to check with DRPSIGNSnGRAPHIX, He had a copy of 7.1 print and cut you may be able to pick up if he still has it.

imaSIGNr

I suggest looking into LXi software at Signwarehouse...Same as Flexi for a third the price. Name is different because it is sold exclusively through SW.

Slack11

Rcook99
Do you know a way to contact the DRP signs guy? I responded to one of his posts, and dropped him an email but have gotten no response.

Thanks