• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WANTED one armed bandit(squeegee)

i know of 2 for sale but they are not in southern states. digismith is a great place to start looking as well as screenprintsource.com

i also know of a couple of used semi auto presses that are slightly larger 54" X 120" depending on budget.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you only looking for the squeegee or the whole table or a screen ??

On mine, which is a vacuum table... the widest squeegee I can use is about 52" but the size of the screen will determine how large the sign will be. I can do a one pass in 15 seconds for a 4' x 8'..... when weighted properly.

lol Gino that was going to be my next question after re reading the post if you are just after the squeegee they are readily available in your choice of durometer from multiple suppliers.

Chris Lovelady

no i am not looking for just the squeegee...but i can see how it may look confusing...

Dan were is the 2 you speak of if the price is right i may travel farther.... i am checking the sites that y'all suggested...thanks in advance!

Lovelady

ok sorry for the confusion. as far as squeegees go all american, midwest, you may have to take the old rubber out of the squeegee and install new and then sharpen to fit your existing setup some one arms are particular about the squeegee holders that go in them and some of them will take just about anything..like the generic squeegee extrusions that are available.

a couple of phone calls and i've found used one arms in idaho, two in oregon, two in california (one southern one northern), santa fe and one outside of des moines sounds like all of those are hefty drives., one just sold in alabama literally two weeks ago but last i heard it was still sitting there paid for but not picked up so i will check again in a few weeks if you remind me.

are you in need of any large drying racks?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you interested in a large table such as this ?? This is a 5' x 9'.

One arm bandit-1.jpg One arm bandit-2.jpg
One arm bandit-3.jpg One arm bandit-4.jpg
One arm bandit-screens.jpg

The third picture is a shot from underneath and is the vacuum motor itself.

Chris Lovelady

Dan,
thanks for the effort...let me know...i think the drive out west is no good looking mostly in the south east. as i am in north florida.

Gino,
sent you a message..please e-mail me.

Lovelady

TommyFastLane

Im in Central Louisiana and im asking $2000 for the one arm bandit and im selling a starlit 555-1 UV Dryer that needs a bulb (broke loading it for storage) with conveyor for $4500 and an American Tempo Automatic yard sign screen printer for $1500. Ill take $7000 for all three if you pick it up.

Attachments

• 100_0293.jpg
    100_0293.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 261
  • 100_0294.jpg
    100_0294.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 100_0299.jpg
    100_0299.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 100_0283.jpg
    100_0283.jpg