• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted partner with experience. (Northern Illinois)

dan_m40

I am looking for a partner with sign making experience. I have a shop full of equipment sitting idle. If your willing to work and want to build a sign business message me. The shop is located between Rockford IL and Chicago IL close to the town of Hampshire, IL.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Ed is right - no one will want to jump aboard if the initial part of the venture is trouble shooting issues with a printer that has sat for too long. You should at least do test prints.
Do you have any customers that come with this new partnership?

DL Signs

Never go against the family
A "shop" could be anything from a rickety old printer and plotter in a leaky garage or basement to a 14,000sf facility like the one I work out of. Not going to get many inquiries or responses with such a vague description.

So what capabilities does this shop have? What does it all do? Signs, vehicle graphics & wraps, anything it specializes in? Do you have roll printers, flatbed printers, roll or flatbed cutters, cnc, etc? Do you just print, do you fabricate, install? Is there an existing customer base and a good enough reputation in the area for someone to start turning revenue? That's the kind of stuff people will want to know before you'll generate much interest.