• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wanted: solvent Printer/cutter near Pittsburgh PA

garylisko

Hello All! I'm in the market for a large format solvent printer/cutter or both seperate (package deal) Hoping to find something local to sarver pa 16055, Would like to see what Im buy. Must stay under $9,000 Can also call me at 412 403 9941

OldPaint

i was in the air force 1965-1969 with a guy named SGT SARVER. and he was originally from SARVER , PA!!!!!

iSign

wow, banned already & 2 out of 3 threads down for the count... surprised this thread never got locked (yet)...
he was one crazy dude huh? ...thinking it's OK to post about cracked software...

iSign

Be fair Isign. You said yourself you weren't sure yet if it was a legal crack or not.

that was just bait :rock-n-roll:

...however, his paranoid pleas (in a pm, shortly before his banishment) to let him leave the forum & not be indicted was some pretty damning evidence, albeit somewhat amusing :wink:

iSign

Hay now Doug I was the one that first thourgh out the baited line;) I really enjoy fishing

What version of flexi 8 do you have?

ok, I'll concede that point... who would think he would roll that easy.. as if he were proud of that cracked copy... I was just baiting him to give up a serial number.. that would have been hysterical :ROFLMAO:

signage

I have to agree that was one easy catch, That serial number would have been great, he would have been giving up someone else in that process. Maybe he will sign up on one of the other forums and give that info:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

CheapVehicleWrap

I have to agree that was one easy catch, That serial number would have been great, he would have been giving up someone else in that process. Maybe he will sign up on one of the other forums and give that info:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

More than likely. I was 13 once too.

AUTO-FX

...however, his paranoid pleas (in a pm, shortly before his banishment) to let him leave the forum & not be indicted was some pretty damning evidence, albeit somewhat amusing :wink:

Hehheh, yup, I got a PM too! I saw that he was banned before I got to reply though. :( Fun's over :(

AUTO-FX

Hmmmm.... Ya know.....we have his phone number.....who wants to call him and pretend to be a representative from the SAI legal department????