• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted to Introduce Myself from S.C.

LUV DEM TIGERS

Hey, I just jumped right in but decided to introduce myself. I am from S.C. and pull for the Clemson Tigers. My claim to fame is that I have been in ALL 50 States and have been to 26 different countries (including Cuba, as a civilian in Havana). I enjoy cooking, especially smoking (or as we say BBQ'ing). My wife and I started a home based embroidery business about 2 years ago and it has grown so fast that we are about to move into a storefront. We just added a vinyl cutter because our yuppie clientel likes to put their monograms and pictorials of their family on everything, including vehicles. In my "real job" I am the General Manager of a Flexographic (labels on a roll) and Screenprinting (non-textile) company. Our major market in screenprinting is heat transfers for the power belt industry. So chances are, if you look on the fan belt of your car, chances are, my company produced the printing that is on it. I have gained a wealth of knowledge, but I still can't add boldness to truetype fonts and cut straight out of Corel on my Mimaki without it double cutting (the font and then the contour or stroke). Oh well, I will keep playing with it. Pretty much everything I have learned has been self taught, including both of my embroidery machines.

stickerhead

Welcome Neighbor. Irmo is a small town, we probably bumped into each other. Congrats on plans for a store front! Where are you planning to move to? I may need to order some items. PM me when you get a chance.

LUV DEM TIGERS

Welcome Neighbor. Irmo is a small town, we probably bumped into each other. Congrats on plans for a store front! Where are you planning to move to? I may need to order some items. PM me when you get a chance.

I tried to PM you but it says you don't accept PM's. I am looking at the corner of Kennerly and Broad River. There are some store fronts open and their is also a building with a front. I live about 4-5 miles down Kennerly so it would be convenient and their is a lot of traffic.