Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanting to buy Gerber Envision 375

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • Wanted To Buy' started by webcashflow, Apr 21, 2019.

1. webcashflow

webcashflow New Member

May 26, 2011
    Southmont,NC
    Hey Guys/Gals,

Looking to purchase a Gerber Envision 375 Plotter. Prefer one that has been taken care of and does not have the wheels/ bail arms and other pieces broken. I am not in need of any of the Omega software dongles etc. Just the plotter in good working condition.

If you have one for sale and or know of anyone else who may please reply and I will get back to you ASAP.

2. David Obryan

David Obryan New Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Bardstown
    I’ve got an envision 375. Call me we can discuss it. 859-481-4904 ask for David

3. webcashflow

webcashflow New Member

May 26, 2011
    Southmont,NC
    Will try and give you a ring tomorrow. I am in the middle of a large job on a tight timeline. Thanks for reaching out.

4. JHM SIGNS

JHM SIGNS New Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Alpha, New Jersey
    We have an Envision 375 along with 2 Gerber Edges, and a ton of foils for sale.
    The edge may need some work.
    $1,200 takes it all. Were located in Northwest NJ.
    908-859-6668
    -Logan

5. Chris Basile

Chris Basile New Member

May 12, 2019
    NJ
    Is this still available?

6. JHM SIGNS

JHM SIGNS New Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Alpha, New Jersey
    Sorry, it was just sold.